Re: compile on FreeBSD5.0 stable...

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: compile on FreeBSD5.0 stable...
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:54:49 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 10:54:41AM +0200, Pawel Kot wrote:
> I meant: didn't the fix broke the compilation on FBSD 4.x?

I don't know, I have no access to FreeBSD 4.x (the box has been
upgraded to 5.1).

> Now, who has the shell access with the compiler and other tools to
> these OSes. I have: Linux, Solaris 8, win32/cygwin and sometimes
> Mac OS X (just remote access). I think I can also find some Solaris 7.

I can access the following systems: Linux (Redhat 9, Debian), Solaris 9,
HP-UX 10.20 / 11.00, FreeBSD 5.1, OpenBSD 3.x (it will be upgraded to
the latest release quite soon) and probably win32/mingw (as a cross
compiler, host os is linux).

Bye,
Bozo