Re: nokia 5110 message problem

From: Brendan Pratt
Subject: Re: nokia 5110 message problem
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:11:54 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karthik" <address@hidden>

I am new to gnokii , I am trying to integrate Nokia 5110 with a

You'll attact more bees with honey than with vinegar....

It also has been strongly suggested you ditch that piece of bloatware
called incredimail, and post in Plain Text using something else, yet
you've obviously read it, as you've cut the size of your email down from
18kb to 8kb, but it's still 4 times the size a plain text email would
be.

By all means, keep using that crap incredimail if you like it that much,
but you'd possibly find more help if you did not use it on a Mailing
List.