Re: Spaces in phone numbers?

From: Dimitris Stasinopoulos
Subject: Re: Spaces in phone numbers?
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 14:30:46 +0000

On Friday 08 August 2003 20:47, Helge Deller wrote:

> Yes. Current plan at KDE is to replace Kandy and Knokiisync (which is based
> on the Kandy source) with kitchensync.
>
> Helge

KnokiiSync is based on Kandy's source? Hardly, I would say. The only thing
that is "borrowed" in KnokiiSync is the split listview interface. :-)

Btw, I don't really think Kitchensync will be able to "replace" KnokiiSync (or
rather, be place "obsolete") any time soon. KnokiiSync is a very specialized
tool, with only a 3 month lifetime, and as time passes, it will evolve very
much, certainly beyond contact synchronization.

Dimitris