Netmonitor on 6310i

From: m
Subject: Netmonitor on 6310i
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 19:42:24 +0000

i finally got my 6310i working... that was quit a lot to do...
on gentoo needed to leave hci_usb as kernel module, compile
bluez-kernel, bluez-libs, bluez-utils and at the end also needed to
compile separatly ussp and rfcomm which i found on the web....

then my last descovery ;) was to load modprobe rfcomm and voila! it
works. yay.

now i'm interested in turning on NetMonitor on 6310i... when i do:

gnokii --netmonitor field (or devel, next, nr)

it says nothing but no new part in the nokia menu.. .anyone had some
experiences with that...

take care