5510 usb storage works but nothing else

From: Liz Q
Subject: 5510 usb storage works but nothing else
Date: 09 Sep 2003 15:32:52 +1200

Hey, I have recently aquired the nokia 5510
I managed to get the usb storeage going fine for the mp3 however i
cannot get gnokii going with it at all.
Whenever i plug it in it comes up as the usb storage device so im
wondering if thats affecting it?

Alternatively if anyone has one going I would appreciate it if you could
point me in the right direction ;]

Liz

--
This PC runs Linux. If you find a virus apparently from me, it has
forged the e-mail headers on someone else's machine. Please do not