Re: Compiling from CVS

From: Stephen Baillie
Subject: Re: Compiling from CVS
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:29:45 +1000

> Does running configure script after that fixes the problem?

No - I used autogen.sh anyway, so this had already been run.  But I ran
it again and it didn't make any difference.

> Whar are the versions of your auto-tools and gettext?

gettext: 0.10.36
aclocal: 1.4
autoheader: 2.13
autoconf: 2.13

I did get a message from aclocal:

aclocal: configure.in: 32: macro `AM_DISABLE_SHARED' not found in library

and from ./configure the following potential problems:

./configure: AM_GNU_GETTEXT: command not found
configure: warning: Cannot find gtk-config.
configure: warning: Disabling xgnokii.

Thanks,

Steve.