Re: Compiling from CVS

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Compiling from CVS
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:28:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Stephen Baillie wrote:

> > I'm afraid it's nowhere said but you need at least:
> > aclocal: 1.7
> > autoheader: 2.50
> > autoconf: 2.50
>
> Are these all just used for creating the Makefiles?  If so, what should

Also include/config.h. And some other files

> the affected line in po/Makefile say?  If I can fix the Makefile
> manually that would be sufficient for my purposes.

No, it won't be sufficient. Gettext is not detected on your system at all.
And there was some other error as well.

Anyway, gnokii 0.5.3 is just released, you can use it instead (don't run
autogen.sh but configure). I'll release 0.5.4 that builds on MSVC6 today
- that's why announce is missing.