nokia 7110 broken op logo

From: marco ghidinelli
Subject: nokia 7110 broken op logo
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:23:57 +0100

hello, i tried gnokii on my nokia 7110. when i tried to set an operator
logo, the previous operator text disappears, and nothing appears.
(a screenshot can explain better?)

              13:18
#
#
|                 |
|                 |
Y                 B
Menu          Names

i tryed a lot of other logos, but without success. the display is always
empty.

so i tried to get the operator logo from my phone,

with gnokii --getlogo op broken.nol

and it worked: it gave me a completly blank logo (with different dimension
from the other logo that i tryed. so i modified this broken logo and put it
back on the phone, but it didn't worked: always blank screen, and always i
got the same clean 'broken' logo.

gnokii works (almost) well with my phone: i can use sms, phonebook and
other things.

this is my .gnokiirc:

[global]
model=7110