Re: 5110: gnokii --writephonebook is broken; gnokii/xgnokii do not write

From: Christian Fughe
Subject: Re: 5110: gnokii --writephonebook is broken; gnokii/xgnokii do not write umlaute
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:22:31 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

(Sorry for the delay!)

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, BORBELY Zoltan wrote:

> don't exist in Hungarian. Please apply the following patch to 0.5.6 and
> drop me a mail it is working or not.

Gnokii writes and reads the name 'GüäöÜÄÖßnni' without errors now!  :-)

I did not test 0.5.6 but some minutes ago I updated my cvs copy of
gnokii without using any tags.  I assume it is the new head branch now.
The file ChangeLog starts with '0.5.7 (not released yet)'. I did not
need to apply the patch. The changes are already present.

Thanks for gnokii,

Christian Fughe