Re: Whats next?

From: NKV
Subject: Re: Whats next?
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 00:46:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
      Ok! my *setup* is working successfully. Here is an output of running "gnokii --identify"

E:\vsengr\gnokii-0.5.6-win32\bin>gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.5.6
IMEI         : 490545106161632
Manufacturer : Nokia
Model        : NSE-3
Revision     : SW 05.31, HW 4300

E:\vsengr\gnokii-0.5.6-win32\bin>

I have also tried various "gnokii --<options>" The one which I was looking for is "gnokii --answercall callid". I run this command and my Nokia 6110 successfully answered call, which I made via my Home Telephone.
    Now, coming back to my actual task, infact project. Here is web site: [ http://www.geocities.com/vsengr2003/project2k3.html ]. I think,  Use Case, Step# 02 can be achieved by  "gnokii --answercall callid" ?!? But, I want to use this funcionality [ i.e."gnokii --answercall callid" ] programatically. That is, I want to use this via my program which I am developoing in VC++. How I can do this? Plz. explain briefly.

Regards,
VSENGR.

BORBELY Zoltan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, Nov 22, 2003 at 09:04:02AM -0800, NKV wrote:
> I have tried with COM1 and COM2 both. Have tried with FBUS and MBUS
> option of cable. But same result. What to do now?!?

Have your set the port, model and connection parameter correctly?
The port must be a valid device, e.g. COM1 or COM2. If it don't work
try COM1: and COM2: too. You cable has an FBUS/MBUS switch? Try to set
it into MBUS mode and set the connection parameter to m2bus in _gnokiirc.
If it still don't work, maybe it's a cable problem:
* try to switch off/switch on your phone
* try to unplug/plug the cable from/to your phone
* try to test it with another software

Bye,
Bozo