smsd / T68 : GN_ERR_NOTIMPLEMENTED in lowlevel.c

From: Todd Pinkerton
Subject: smsd / T68 : GN_ERR_NOTIMPLEMENTED in lowlevel.c
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:12:04 -0500

hello,

just begun digging into gnokii, and i love it! Thanks for all the hard work.

I'm now trying to run smsd, and i can't seem to get it to start cleanly.  This is with 0.5.5 , using mysql; i've already created the tables and everything,
and i've been using gnokii to send/recieve messages too -- so something appears to be wrong with smsd or my config of smsd:

./smsd -m mysql -u root -c localhost -d sms
(5-second pause)

GN_OP_GetSMSStatus at line 423 in file lowlevel.c returns error 5
GN_OP_GetSMSStatus at line 423 in file lowlevel.c returns error 5
GN_OP_GetSMSStatus at line 423 in file lowlevel.c returns error 5

I see that error 5 is enumerated as GN_ERR_NOTIMPLEMENTED in include/gnokii/error.h , but I have no idea where to go from here.  Any advice?

-Todd