Re: Nokia 6210 and getsms

From: José Espregueira
Subject: Re: Nokia 6210 and getsms
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:45:05 GMT

Hi!!

Nop it didn't work with 0.5.8. Same thing.

Why i can see sms throught xgnokii and i can't see throught
gnokii... I can't understand... i need to activate sms to view it
under xgnokii maybe i need to activate under gnokii but i can't see
where...

Any help?

Pawel Kot <address@hidden>:

> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, José Espregueira wrote:
>
> > I have a Nokia 6210 and a FBUS cable.
> > With xgnokii everything works fine.
> > With gnokii i have some problems with sms.
> >
> > I can send and save sms but i can't read (getsms).
> >
> > If anyone can help me thx
> > My tries
> >
> > :~ # gnokii --getsms IN 1
> > GNOKII Version 0.5.2
>
> Please use some newer version (at least 0.5.8). If it still
doesn't work,
> report it again.
>
> thanks,
> pkot
> --
> mailto:address@hidden :: mailto:address@hidden
> http://kt.linuxnews.pl/ :: Kernel Traffic po polsku

Acesso Grátis à Internet do AEIOU:
Sem formulários, sem password, ligue-se já!
http://acesso.aeiou.pt

----- Fim mensagem de forward -----