6310i and smsreader / smsd difficulty

From: dev
Subject: 6310i and smsreader / smsd difficulty
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:19:04 +0000

Hi

I have trying to get the 6310i to work for incoming SMS messages. I failed to
run gnokii --smsreader, I receive the error message 'Error: Command called
isn't implemented in model'

I have had sime success with using smsd in combination with mysql as an
alternative and that kimd of works though is a bit intermitent and It also
fails with the error 'GN_OP_GetSMSFolderStatus at line 406 in file lowlevel.c
returns error 11'

Does anyone have any experience with this setup or could recommend anything
that might help..

regards

Cryil