Re: New with my Motorola C333

From: Fernando Gabriel Barceló Tomás
Subject: Re: New with my Motorola C333
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:50:41 -0300

Thanks a lot!!!

I've copy your fire as my .gnokiirc file but seems to have to make some
another changes to get it configured fine.

This is my output when I try to use it.

$ xgnokii
Gnokii serial_open: open: No existe el fichero o el directorio
Couldn't open ATBUS device: Desplazamiento ilegal
GSM/FBUS init failed!
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x3dcb)!

Do you have any idea?

Thanks
Fernando