Re: So lost...newbie

From: Alexey Muzalyov
Subject: Re: So lost...newbie
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 22:10:20 +0300

Hi,

(sorry I had sent empty reply due to clerical error)

Try to update the file .gnokiirc in your home directory. It is the hidden
file, so select View - Show Hidden Files. In this file you should write your
model - model = 6210, and the serial port port = /dev/ttyS1 or port =
/dev/ttyS0

After this my Nokia 6210 could connect. I use cable DLR-3P produced by Nokia.

I hope it helped.

brgds Alexey