Re: status update on 6100, and 7650?

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: status update on 6100, and 7650?
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:53:06 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 11, 2004 at 11:08:44PM +0200, Hugo van der Merwe wrote:
> The other question: I have a 7650 here that I want to backup the
> phonebook of (asap), curretly it appears the phone does not talk to the
> laptop at all (trying the AT driver). Any comments? I thought AT should
> work... irdadump indicates the phone is identifying itself...

Nokia 7650 is based on the symbian series60 platform. The AT emulator
of the series60 phones supports only the datacall related commands.
You can try the experimental symbian support:

    http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnokii-users/2004-04/msg00005.html

Don't forget to use the latest gnapplet and cvs version of gnokii.

Bye,
Bozo