I have an error while execute SMSD, why ?

From: Type Mismatch
Subject: I have an error while execute SMSD, why ?
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 00:51:48 +0700

Hi all, To the point... I have an problem when i execute SMSD i dont know why, Iam new user in linux, iam using fedora, and i dont know much about linux :(, any body can help me this message has appear when i execute SMSD

address@hidden smsd]# smsd --phone 1 dlopen error: /usr/local/lib/smsd/libpq.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory!

Cannot load database module pq in directory /usr/local/lib/smsd!

address@hidden smsd]#

Thanks for help.... Yudi Astira Indonesia Note : Sorry before cause my english is not fluently

Netkuis Instan untuk wilayah Bandung (kode area 022) - SD,SMP,SMA berhadiah total puluhan juta rupiah... periode I dimulai 1 April 2004