Re: smsd segmentation fault

From: procadas
Subject: Re: smsd segmentation fault
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 18:40:38 +0100

                      Aart Koelewijn <address@hidden>

                      Sent by:                                         To:
 "Discussion forum for gnokii users."
                      gnokii-users-bounces+procadas=creditus.pt
<address@hidden>
                      @nongnu.org                                      cc:

 Re: smsd segmentation fault

                      17-05-2004 18:13

                      Please respond to "Discussion forum for

                      gnokii users."

Op 2004-05-17 om 17:19 schreef address@hidden:

> Well, I'm really stucked. In every compilation gnokii goes well (and for
> different, releases) and same as for smsd. The problem is when I ran
smsd.
> In every attempt smsd crashes. I really don't know what I can do anymore.
> My thanks in advance for any tip.
>
> Pedro

I had a simular problem some months ago. I found the location of the new
smsd had been changed and when I started smsd the old version was started.
Look which smsd is started with "which smsd", check if this is really the
new one, and if it is an old one, delete it.

Aart
http://www.xs4all.nl/~mtack/

It's a fresh installation :-(. But I'm suspicious about the mysql and mysql
libs that comes with Red Hat 7.3