smsd with mysql can not send chinese

From: 楊志堅
Subject: smsd with mysql can not send chinese
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 13:28:19 +0800

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed Gnokii. It works fine under command line mode.
But I have problem to use smsd with mysql support when the data in outbox table
include Chinese characters. If data is English only, smsd send SMS to my Nokia
6150 mobile correctly, but if the data in databases include both English and
Chinese, the Messages my mobile received can not display Chinese correctly, it
will display Chinese characters as many "?". Does anyone try the smsd+mysql
with Chinese?

Thanks,
ycc59