Own Phone Number

From: Emmanuel Frécon
Subject: Own Phone Number
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:02:03 +0200

Hi folks,

Is gnokii able to detect the number of the phone that it is currently communicating to? If so, how do I do that from the command line?

Thanks in advance.

--
New book: "Inhabited Information Spaces"
          Book site: http://www.iisbook.com/

Emmanuel Frécon              Tel:         +46 8 633 1534
SICS                         Fax:         +46 8 751 7230
Box 1263                     Email:       address@hidden
Isafjordsgatan 22            Static Web:  http://www.sics.se/~emmanuel/
SE-164 29 Kista              Dynamic Web: http://embrof.sics.se/

I filter all incoming Emails through several Spam filters. They
occasionally crunch real letters though.