divert error on Nokia 8210

From: Oliver Rath
Subject: divert error on Nokia 8210
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 00:26:00 +0100

Im using here gnokii with a Nokia 8210 and want to set up the call forwarding feature by gnokii. There is no documentation at the manpage, but the help function is very informative. Unfortunatly the is no go for this feature. What Im doing wrong?

The logs:

--------------------------------------------- snip ------------------------------------------------- address@hidden rath # gnokii --identify GNOKII Version 0.6.4 IMEI : 449306703865618
Manufacturer : Nokia
Model        : NSM-3
Revision     : SW 5.25, HW 1800

Now I want to aktivate call forwarding, but first looking, if anything is set:

address@hidden rath # gnokii --divert -o query -t all -c voice
GNOKII Version 0.6.4
Divert type: all
Call type: voice
Number: 000000
Timeout: 0

Ok, i set the forwarding, but Im not shure, what is the right command, -o register oder -o enable, so I will try both:

1)

address@hidden rath # gnokii --divert -o register -t all -c voice -n 08912345678GNOKII Version 0.6.4
Error: The current frame isn't handled by the incoming function.

2)

address@hidden rath # gnokii --divert -o enable -t all -c voice -n 08912345678 GNOKII Version 0.6.4
Error: Command called isn't implemented in model.

Ok, this doesnt seem to work very well, so I will try call forwarding by dtmf-keysequence:

address@hidden rath # gnokii --senddtmf '21**089524419#'
GNOKII Version 0.6.4

Ok, no error message, lets look for call forwarding entry: