How to set up Gnokii with nokia 6230

From: jan
Subject: How to set up Gnokii with nokia 6230
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:19:07 +0100

Hi!

I just switched from 6310i to 6230. Gnokii was working with my previous
phone (6310i) like a charm.

I saved all contacts using Gnokii to the disk. Got the new phone and now
i'm trying to upload those contacts to my new 6230 phone.

Does anybody managed to get 6230 to wokr with gnokii ? I got to work it
partially only (i can see sms messages in gnokii) when I use

model = AT
connection = irda

in .gnokiirc

When I'm trying to read contacts I got following message:

xgnokii_lowlevel.c: line 504: Can't get memory entry number 1 from
memory 1! 8

and similar one when I tried to upload contacts.

Any ideas ? Thanks in advance.
Jan