Re: No connection with Nokia 6230

From: Leo \"Costela\" Antunes
Subject: Re: No connection with Nokia 6230
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:25:17 -0200

I use my 6230 via DKU-2 without (many) problems.

You have to:
- compile a kernel module after patching your kernel source with the
patch in gnokii CVS[1]
- compile the gnokii CVS
- change your gnokiirc to use model=6230 and connection=dku2 and
whatever /dev/ttyUSB* as the FBUS device (check dmesg)

The file transfer functions are still very buggy and you might want to
take a look at gnokiifs[2], but the rest is pretty usable.

BTW, you should still be able to do the basics using model=AT and
using /dev/ttyACM0 as the device.

[1] http://www.gnokii.org/cvs.shtml