Re: Persistent gnapplet connection

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: Persistent gnapplet connection
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:34:14 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 08:59:38PM +0100, Matthew Kay wrote:
> > I implemented this feature.
>
> That's great!
>
> But is there somewhere where we can download a binary .sis file? The
> version on the website is still 0.11, according to my debug statements,
> and I can't find it in CVS. If it's in the source only, I would really

Sorry, I forgot to add the url:

    http://users.szivarvanynet.hu/~bozo/gnokii/gnapplet.sis

> appreciate the binary because I haven't got the Nokia SDK installed
> properly...
>
> Also, will it work with the gnokii 0.6.4 (identifies itself as gnokii
> driver 0.16)?

No, its version is 0.17. You have to use the cvs version of gnokii.

> Finally, a quick question - does 0 for those values mean 0 seconds, or
> infinite timeout?

0 means exit immediatly. Infinite timeout isn't possible, but you can
try to set it high enough. The internal representation is usec stored
in an int32, so the maximal value is about 2147 sec (35 minutes).

Bye,
Bozo