Re: 6230 and DKU-2

From: Leo \"Costela\" Antunes
Subject: Re: 6230 and DKU-2
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:17:51 -0300

Gee, I sent an email to the list on Mar 17th about this issue and I had
completelly forgotten I did the same thing when I first checked out the
CVS version!

Though, I still prefer using bluetooth over the whole DKU-2 hassle.

Cheers

--

 Leo Antunes
 <address@hidden> | <address@hidden> | <address@hidden>