wiki.gnokii.org

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: wiki.gnokii.org
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 23:39:30 +0200

Hi,

I have estabilished simple wiki site: http://wiki.gnokii.org/
You are very welcome to contribute in there. At the moment I puth
there some kind of the guidelines of what I think would be the most
useful for now. I'll try to upload there the stuff I have (and stuff
from the gnokii documentation).

This is my first wiki installation, so something may not be accurately
configured. Forgive me that and let me know to fix it.

It is not at wide bandwidth. If there will be a need, I'll move the
installation somewhere else.

Note that the content will be available at Free Documentation License 1.2.

take care,
Pawel Kot
http://www.gnokii.org/