[gnokii] endless loop while retrieving file from 6230i

From: Ingo Schaefer
Subject: [gnokii] endless loop while retrieving file from 6230i
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:52:40 +0100

Hello there,

I pulled yesterdays cvs version and tried to get it working with my
Nokia 6230i

Something worked (identify, getfilelist with "*"-pattern, which means
all files in one directory.)
Something did not work at all (getfilelist with a pattern like
'<path>\Bild*')

And while retrieving a file from the phone gnokii to an endless loop.
(Always saying: 0% complete)

Debug shows that always the same packet is sent and the always the same
answer received (so it looks to me)

I can't provide an error log now, because my infrared port seems not to
be working actually - don't know why. Yesterday it worked.
Maybe because I've been working on battery power.

Fedora Core 4 on Acer Travelmate 291LCi
Kernel 2.6.14

address@hidden ~]$ gnokii --version
GNOKII Version 0.6.10