Re: xgnokii patches to translate some strings

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: xgnokii patches to translate some strings
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:53:32 +0100

Hi,

2006/1/4, Daniele Forsi <address@hidden>:
> and more in xgnokii_calendar.c

Thanks. Applied. Quick grep over xgnokii shows that there are more...

> Shuold I send the diffs as attachments or in the body of the message?

Both are fine with me unless inlined patch gets mangled by the mailer.

If there are patches containing some new logic or something to be
commented I prefer inlined as it is easier to insert comments.

take care,
Pawel Kot
http://www.gnokii.org/