Re: Gnokii can't dial 6230i

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Gnokii can't dial 6230i
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 22:12:25 +0100

Hi,

On 2/3/06, Fred Lefévère-Laoide <address@hidden> wrote:
> 1/ gnokii can dial my 6230i with an error see DEBUG1

I fixed that a bit, but still doesn't seem to be perfect. The frames
related to dialling still look magic for me.

> 2/ gnokii can't dial an international format number starting with + see
> DEBUG2

This one is not fixed. Aparrently you cannot dial international number
with this frame.

take care,
pkot
PS. The release may be a bit delayed as I have 6020 just for the
weekend and would like to fix weird issues with the phone
initialization.
--
Pawel Kot
http://www.gnokii.org/