Re: Net Monitor Data

From: Rosendo Lopez
Subject: Re: Net Monitor Data
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 08:34:23 -0500

I have a Nokia 5190, I alredy have activated the netmonitor fuction but and can`t not send this info to the PC. I think this could be done because NMon software do the same. Thanks.

Rosendo

On 4/6/06, BORBELY Zoltan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 09:59:06AM -0500, Rosendo Lopez wrote:
> HI. I´m trying to get netmonitor dato from my nokia to the PC via FBUS
> protocol, But I can´t find the way to do this....
> I need someone help!

What kind of phone do you have? Only older Nokia phones (e.g. 5110, 6110,
7110, 6210) support netmonitor.

Bye,
Bozo