Re: Nokia 6021 + IRDA: workin from time to time.

From: Pavel Khmelinsky
Subject: Re: Nokia 6021 + IRDA: workin from time to time.
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 22:46:08 +0400

Nope. Haven't USB cable. Bluetooth too.
But for solving problems in short time i have Windows :)
I am sure on it it will work ok. Btw I think time to check it.

On 13.04.2006, at 22:23, Angelo Chu wrote:

Dear Pavel,

Do you have a usb cable then?Quick work-around.I think your problem is pretty hard to solve in a short time via mailing-list.

--
Best regards,
Angelo

On 4/14/06, Pavel Khmelinsky <address@hidden> wrote: Thanks for attention Angelo.

If that's like you said so i could restart IR on my phone and it's
should solve my problem but it didn't.

Pavel S. Khmelinsky <address@hidden>
System Administrator,
ISP Yauza Telecom