missed call to number not in address book

From: Fadfdsj
Subject: missed call to number not in address book
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 09:03:58 +0200

Hi all,
and thank for gnokii.

I have this problem:
My phone is Nokia 3120, gnokii 0.6.12, Ubuntu Dapper (2.6.15.22 386)

gnokii work right.

when I put:
gnokii -getphonebook MC 1 end
I receive all the Missed Call but only the missed call from number in
address book.
ex:
1. Name: Sister
Number +39123456567
Group id: 5
Preferrend Numer: +39123456567
Date: 2006.05.09 00:22:38

3. Name: Mother
Date: 2006.05.09 00:22:38

but on the phone the 2nd missed call come form +3902343322
that number is not on my address book, I do not know it.

Is it possible to have a list of all missed call including that?

Thanks you
Fa

 Sponsor:
 Corso sulla Gestione del tempo e la Comunicazione efficace: scopri tutti i
segreti per raggiungere il successo
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5053&d=20060509