Re: --putfilebyid?

From: Fabry
Subject: Re: --putfilebyid?
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:00:37 +0200

I did some initial research on that. Piece of software providing MMSC-services is needed for that. Such commercial sofware does exist, so MMS could be done for Gnokii too.

I have a personal interest for the Over-The-Air -stuff (OTA). My wishlist would be:
- WAP push
- Sending business cards
- SyncML (calendar entries)
- send/receive MMS, both to GSM and to SMTP

Technically most of those require nothing but sending properly formatted SMSes. Gnokii can do the sending part, but what about the SMS format? I don't know if all needed specs are available somewhere. Any ideas?

Regards,
Jari Turkia

http://developer.openwave.com/dvl/support/documentation/technical_notes/mms_send_receive.htm
http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/  ( SMIL in MMS )