Re: gnokii 0.6.13

From: Leo Antunes
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.13
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:59:32 -0300

Hi

On Sun, 2006-06-18 at 19:13 +0200, Pawel Kot wrote:
> New gnokii version is out.

Is it possible to remove the /debian dir from the next release?
I'm currently the Debian maintainer for Gnokii and according to Debian's
best practices, it's nice to have the original upstream tarball clean
from Debian specific stuff, to avoid problems with build-daemons and
etc.

Furthermore, the current /debian dir in the official Debian package is
considerably different from the one in Gnokii's release, so I think it's
not really being used much. (correct me if I'm wrong :-) )

Thanks!
Cheers!

--
Leo Antunes <address@hidden>