Re: Any way to get Nokia 3120 function as modem?

From: navaladi a
Subject: Re: Any way to get Nokia 3120 function as modem?
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:27:12 -0400

Fine.I have nokia 3220 with dku5 cable.Linux working well with this.If
u r activated gprs,fine.
try CA-42 cable kernel driver,try to load it.

Since you have working gnokii,then everything should be fine,except modem,Right.
Cable drivers must be already loaded.Then findout device name in /dev/.(dmesg)

the steps i have followed is,
1)#modprobe usbserial
2)#modprobe pl2303
3)#ln -s /dev/ttyUSB0 /dev/modem