connection problem with nokia 6600

From: Max
Subject: connection problem with nokia 6600
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 16:20:15 +0200

i updated recently gnokii to version 0.6.13 in my sid debian box

previuos version worked very fine, but 0.6.13 is not usable at all.
i can use my bluetooth connection to send and receive files with obex
and gnome-bluetooth-manager
gnokii seems to be correctly configured, this is my gnokiirc

    [global]
    port = xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
    rfcomm_channel = 14
    model = series60
    connection = bluetooth
    initlength = default
    use_locking = yes
    smsc_timeout = 10
    [gnokiid]
    bindir = /usr/sbin/

    [connect_script]
    TELEPHONE = 12345678
    [disconnect_script]

    [logging]
    debug = on
    rlpdebug = on
    xdebug = on

if i try tu run 'gnokii --identify' i obtain only the output showed below:

-----
LANG=C gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.13
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
LOG: rlpdebug mask is 0x1
LOG: xdebug mask is 0x1
phone instance config:
model: series60
port_device: xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
connection_type: 5
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 19200
serial_write_usleep: -1
hardware_handshake: 0
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
rfcomm_cn: 14
sm_retry: off
Connecting
Serial device: opening device xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx

-----
if i try to run xgnokii i obtain the same output, but the user
interface reports 'connection...' and then freeze
the gnapplet screen reports:

gnapplet started
IrCOMM: on
RfCOMM: on, Ch#14
timeout: 30 sec/5 sec
RfCOMM connection

both gnapplet and gnokii mantain opened the rfcomm connection, but no
other output is produced.

how can i further investigate?

many thanks

Max Franco