Re: RFC: removal of packaging directory

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: RFC: removal of packaging directory
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:32:43 +0200

Hi,

On 8/10/06, Leo Costela Antunes <address@hidden> wrote:
About the CVS packages, do you think they're stable enough for me to
upload them (selectively, of course) to Debian?
If you think it's a good idea, I can start doing it regularly, when
you deem CVS to be stable and usable.

Well I try to keep CVS version working (especially as I use it daily).
But it happens from time to time that it gets broken (not all parts
are commited or I have something more in my local repo and the
difference causes CVS not to work).

take care,
Pawel Kot