Re: Any further details about --enable-security

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Any further details about --enable-security
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:00:46 +0200

Hi,

On 9/29/06, Jack <address@hidden> wrote:
I found this in gnokii's installation instructions:

--enable-security
Set if you want to enable all security features
supported by your mobile (PIN change, etc.).

The above description is too brief. Where can I find
more details about the config script option
--enable-security (eg. When should I use it? What
security features can be enabled?) Thank you.

In manual page in security options section.

take care,
Pawel Kot