Re: Nokia 3100 USB CA-42

From: A. Andria
Subject: Re: Nokia 3100 USB CA-42
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 07:57:38 +0700

BORGULYA Gábor wrote:
2006. October 23. 08.03 dátummal Pawel Kot ezt írta:
On 10/23/06, BORGULYA Gábor <address@hidden> wrote:
2006. October 23. 00.05 dátummal Pawel Kot ezt írta:
You gave incorrect port in the config file.
Thank you. The port line of my .gnokiirc is the following:
port = /dev/ttyUSB0

Can you guess what the correct port setting would be?
It depends on your setup: udev/hotplug rules.

Thanks. I know too little about udev. Could you point me to a relevant howto? (Or eventually write more about it?)

Gábor

Hi,

Just share my experience. I've the same problem with you on the past with my Nokia 3120. But, then i change the cable with serial CA-42 (COM port), not USB CA-42. And then my gnokii running with Nokia 3120. Some USB cable didn't work on linux. You need an extra hour to make your USB cable recognized by the linux.

--
Regards,

Asep Andria I.W.
http://asepandria.blogspot.com