Re: Re: win32---0.6.14

From: Ramya T S
Subject: Re: Re: win32---0.6.14
Date: 6 Dec 2006 07:06:50 -0000

Hello Sir,

Thanks for taking out ur time in replying me.

I m using Nokia Model 6020 amd 6610i. I am testing gnokii ver0.6.14 as well as version 0.6.10.

I am doing it in windows and visual studio c++. As i had told about the earlier error i got, the status is still the same.

I have made changes in gnokiirc file as per ,my settings like

[globals]

model= 6020 or 6610
port = com7: (i have checked in the device manager properties of my system and set it ro ocm 7)
connection = serial (i am usin CA-42 usb serial cable)

Is this is enough for using gnokii.

I am getting the same error even after doing all these, but the port has been changed to com7.

Please see the below error. Its trying to open, but not able to open.
1.what is "FBUS DEVICE"??????
2.should i use a different cable type???
3. anything else i have to set in the rc file???

I feel something has to be done in the rc file only, i saw it for more than a week, but nit able to proceed any further. please do help me.

GNOKII Version 0.6.14
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
phone instance config:
model: 6610
port_device: com7
connection_type: 0
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 19200
serial_write_usleep: -1
hardware_handshake: 0
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
rfcomm_cn: 1
sm_retry: off
Connecting
Serial device: opening device com7
Couldn't open FBUS device: No error
Error in link initialisation: 1
Serial device: opening device com7
Couldn't open FBUS device: No error
Error in link initialisation: 1
Serial device: opening device com7
Couldn't open FBUS device: No error
Error in link initialisation: 1
Telephone interface init failed: Command failed.
Quitting.
Command failed.
Serial device: closing device