Re: Latest Fedora-6 version of gnokii does not seem to work for me

From: Timothy Murphy
Subject: Re: Latest Fedora-6 version of gnokii does not seem to work for me
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 01:57:55 +0000

On Friday 15 December 2006 20:39, Pawel Kot wrote:

> On 12/15/06, Timothy Murphy <address@hidden> wrote:
> > *** buffer overflow detected ***: /usr/bin/gnokii terminated
>
> Either upgrade to CVS (it's fixed there) or disable debug.

I downloaded the CVS files to ~/gnokii ,
and followed the instructions in INSTALLL ,
but when I got to the command aclocal I got the apparent error
address@hidden gnokii]$ aclocal
configure.in:761: error: `intl/Makefile' is already registered with
AC_CONFIG_FILES.
autoconf/status.m4:848: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:761: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
aclocal: autom4te failed with exit status: 1

Have I done something wrong?

[I'm running Fedora 6.]

--
Timothy Murphy