Re: nokia 6280 with gnokii

From: rishi pathak
Subject: Re: nokia 6280 with gnokii
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:08:42 +0530

If it's not supported then you can add support for it if there is support for some other nokia phone that closely resembles with 6280.

On 1/10/07, address@hidden < address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I've got an Nokia 6280 plugged by USB, How I am supposed to make
gnokii recognise it?

when I do gnoki --identify, it doesn't work, no matter which driver I
put... I saw in the 0.6.14 changes that nokia 6280 is now supported,
but it don't worked.

In these two links I saw that 6280 is supported since 0.6.14
Maybe it's an cvs snapshot, can somebody tell me something about this

Thank you.

http://lists.opensuse.org/archive/opensuse-commit/2006-08/msg01156.html
http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:qMvx1bK0clAJ:rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/opensuse/OSS-factory/i586/gnokii-0.6.14-6.i586.html+gnokii+6280&hl=es&gl=es&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=firefox-a