Re: Nokia 6136 with CA-53 USB

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: Nokia 6136 with CA-53 USB
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:54:17 +0200

kael wrote:
Could you please upgrade gnokii to CVS version, set LC_ALL to C and rerun?
Unfortunately, I can't install gnokii from CVS :
Any recommendation for troubleshooting ? I'm not really an expert of USB connectivity, though.

Check the build FAQ from Gnokii wiki (http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Build_FAQ). All comments regarding the FAQ are welcome.

Also Matthias Jahn has Gnokii Debian and Ubuntu CVS packages prebuilt at http://www.in.fh-merseburg.de/~jahn/ I'm running Fedora, SuSE and Windows nightlies at http://opensource.contentbakery.fi/gnokii/

Regards,
Jari Turkia