Nokia 3330 problem

From: Luca Cervasio
Subject: Nokia 3330 problem
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 00:26:40 +0100

Hi to everyone here ! I'm new to gnokii.
I got an old nokia 3330 and a serial cable and I'm trying some
experiments with gnokii.
This is my .gnokiirc:

[global]
port = /dev/ttyS0
#model = 6110
model = 3330
initlength = default
connection = serial
use_locking = yes
serial_baudrate = 19200
[logging]
debug = on
rlpdebug = off
xdebug = off

This is my problem:
where I try gnokii --identify everything works fine.
Where I send my first sms with echo "example" | gnokii --sendsms
xxxxxxxxxx everything works fine.

But after I send the first sms, while trying to send my second one I got
the following error. If I turn off the phone and then turn it on everything
works again, but just for the first sms. When trying to send the second
sms I got troubles again.

Anyone could give me help ??
Thanks a lot

Luca Cervasio

address@hidden:~$ echo "example" | gnokii --sendsms xxxxxxxxxx
GNOKII Version 0.6.14
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
phone instance config:
model: 3330
port_device: /dev/ttyS0
connection_type: 0
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 19200
serial_write_usleep: -1
hardware_handshake: 0
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
rfcomm_cn: 1
sm_retry: off
Serial device: opening device /dev/ttyS0
Serial device: setting speed to 115200
Serial device: setting RTS to low and DTR to high
Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
00 01 64 01                                     |   d
[Received Ack of type 40, seq: 80]
Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
00 01 64 01                                     |   d
SM_Block: exiting the retry loop
Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
00 01 64 01                                     |   d
SM_Block: exiting the retry loop
Telephone interface init failed: Command timed out.
Quitting.
Command timed out.
address@hidden:~$