Re: dku-5 cable not working

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: dku-5 cable not working
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 07:57:31 +0100

Hi,

On 1/19/07, Brian Craft <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello -- I just picked up a dku-5 cable, since it's supposed to be
supported. I suspect, however, that the design has been rev'd. It
shows up as Vendor 0x6547 Product 0x0232, and no driver wants it. I
see in the archives that this is the id of the new CA-42 cables.

Can anyone with a working dku-5 post the usb vendor and product codes?

I eventually came across this, but haven't tried it yet:

Homepage: http://avr.auctionant.de/ark3116_linux_driver/

And that's mistake, see: http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Cables

Pawel Kot