Re: NOKIA 3310

From: Mohit Sofat
Subject: Re: NOKIA 3310
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 10:58:37 +0530

Dear angga
                How ru i also wana install this software will u please help in getting the packages and tell me how to install it. I Want to use this with windows os
Thanks
Regards
Mohit

On 2/8/07, angga anggari <address@hidden> wrote:
I have tried everything to get the 3310 to work with gnokii.  I'm running
under ubuntu.
I installed `gnokii' with `apt-get'.
Config;
[global]
port = /dev/ttyS0
model = 3310
initlength = default
connection = serial
use_locking = yes
serial_baudrate = 19200
smsc_timeout = 1

Then start gnokii with:

$ gnokii --identify

sometime succesful, but now I have problem:

GNOKII Version 0.6.5
Telephone interface init failed: Command timed out.
Quitting.

please help me...

Never Miss an Email