Re: Problems connecting gnokii using n-gage and bluetooth

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Problems connecting gnokii using n-gage and bluetooth
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 21:56:10 +0100

Hi,

On 2/8/07, Ari Arokoski <address@hidden> wrote:
Another problem came up. smsd does not read the incoming messages. Version
0.6.12 did not read, even I gave  "-b IN" as a start parameter. Does this
work with n-gage? In documents there are said that it works with other
drivers, but symbian is not mentioned.

No  idea, sorry.

Another problem is that now I have Ubuntu with gnokii-smsd version 0.6.13
that has this libmysql.so problem. Do I have to downgrade to 0.6.12? And is
there any possibility to get smsd working with n-gage.

Why not upgrade to 0.6.14 or CVS? There's gnokii Ubuntu repository
with the current packages.

take care,
Pawel Kot