Re: gnokii --identify help

From: mikha
Subject: Re: gnokii --identify help
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 03:37:11 -0800 (PST)

Pawel Kot wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 2/26/07, mikha <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> oh by the way, here's my .gnokiirc file
>
> No, it's not. At least according to debug log you provided.
>
> take care,
> pkot
>
> --
> Pawel Kot

what do you mean? the .gnokiirc I posted is different from the one being
used by gnokii? how could that be possible? I got that from my home
directory.. But when I installed gnokii0.6.14 I already have a .gnokiirc
file in my home.. then I tried --identify thinking that old  .gnokiirc would
be ok, I failed. So I deleted the old one, pasted the one from the
docs/sample, edited and still no luck. What am i doing wrong?