Re: gnokii --identify help

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii --identify help
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:42:11 +0100

Hi,

On 2/26/07, mikha <address@hidden> wrote:
what is my problem now and how do I solve it? Please help me.
Im using ubuntu6.06 and I can succesfully connect and send files to my phone
via bluetooth.
Pin helper in hcid is also set to /usr/bin/bluez-pin. I once managed to make
'gnokii --identify' work with the same phone and the same type of connection
but that was with gnokii0.6.12. Why can't gnokii identify work now?

Hard to say. You probably don't have some bluetooth daemon running. I
have usually sdpd and hcid.

take care,
Pawel Kot