Re: Solaris 10 x86

From: Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter
Subject: Re: Solaris 10 x86
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 15:06:58 -0300

ML mail escreveu:

Quick question, did you also manage to compile smsd ? (also: cd smsd; gmake) ? Because I have problems compiling it on Solaris 10 SPARC.

Regards

Yes, I did it.
But I got it running only with

/usr/local/sbin/smsd -m file

TIP: to compile on Solaris, I need to edit smsd/Makefile and remove "-rdynamic" options...
Because I don't have PgSql installed, neither MySQL.
Ideed, after start, when it (smsd) try to begin comm with device (nokia 6111), fail just as xgnokii. I did a clean compile with shared libraries (and without nls), but result is the same. I had to add #include <pi-usb.h> to some .c files to get things compiling with libusb support, and that's all.

Regards,

Edson Richter